- Published on Thursday, 07 April 2005 01:00
"The Discoveries of Ron Wyatt"
The Purpose of this E-Book
This E-Book was produced to be a tool to move information about the Discoveries into the hands of people as quickly as possible. Now you can help us by giving this E-Book to others. There are a number of ways you can do this.
1. You can email a copy of this E-Book to at least ten (10) people you know.(Please DO NOT SPAM. ie. don't email it to someone you don't know)
If you elect to send this E-Book to others by email it is best to send it in the "zip file" format. This is because many email systems will no longer allow "exe files" to be received by their customers.
2. You can print out the contents of this E-Book and give it to others.
3. You can copy the E-Book file to a floppy disk or CD and give it to someone.
4. You can tell people about this information and refer them to our web site.
By doing one or more of these things you can help us use the power of word-of-mouth marketing to get this information out to the rest of the world.
TROUBLE WITH THE E-BOOK?
We've heard from a couple of Windows XP users that the e-book wouldn't open or wouldn't go past the first page. This had us scratching our heads until we found a solution posted on an online forum for e-book users. It appears to be a problem related in some measure to the installation of SP2. We hope the solution below is helpful for you. We hope that a recent fix we have implemented has solved this problem, however. Please let us know if you experience any difficulties with our eBook.
1) Go into Start, Run, then key in regedit and click on OK. This will open your System Registry.
2) You navigate by clicking on the " + " signs to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Security\Adv AddrBar Spoof Detection
3) If "Adv AddrBar Spoof Detection" key doesn't exist, (it didn't on my PC) you will have to create the "Adv AddrBar Spoof Detection" key under the Security key.
4) You do this by being in Security key, and selecting Edit, New, Key, and naming it "Adv AddrBar Spoof Detection " (without the quotes).
5) And then you add the DWORD value field:
Name : Enable
Value : 0(zero)
6) You do this by being in "Adv AddrBar Spoof Detection" key, and selecting Edit, New, DWORD value, and setting the fields as shown above.
7) You then click File, Exit out of registry.
After this, your e-book should work as programmed.